1. Electronic registration of the mini-symposia proposals ends on December 31st, 2018.
2. Proposals may be registered electronically on the website (starting on July 15th registered members may see an appropriate section inside ‘Create account’ page) or via e-mail by sending proposals form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Each mini-symposium should cover at least one session with a minimum of 6 presentations, each 15 minutes long.
4. Upon acceptance of the mini-symposium proposal (January, 2019), it will appear in the Congress web page to allow speakers to assign their abstracts to the selected minisymposia.
5. The mini-symposia organizers will be responsible for the acceptance of submitted papers (the whole process of submission and review will be carried out electronically).
6. The mini-symposia organizers are expected to attend the conference and to chair their sessions (they may contribute to the mini-symposium as well).
7. The conference organizers reserve the right to merge mini-symposia, or to redirect preregistered abstracts to the other mini-symposia.
[link to: PCM-CMM2019_MS_proposal_form.doc